Schreur Printing was founded in 1946 by George Schreur. Our 1st location was in downtown Holland on Columbia Ave. We moved to our own location on Diekema Ave on Holland's South side where Ted and Don Schreur ran the business well and took good care of our clients. In 1996 Tim and Mary Jane Schreur purchased the company and made a few changes while continuing to put the customer 1st. We have been making changes and adding services ever since. In 1998 we moved to our James Street location where we stayed until March 31, 2015. April 1st 2015 was our 1st official day of business at our 10861 Paw Paw Dr. building. We continue to grow as a team, learning new technologies as well as honing our skills at our trade.